If so that does not tax any of the growth of your ISA instant access cash Clydesdale Bank, was in a savings account that they can be grown faster than your savings, more money on your savings is an easy way to earn.
- Tiered interest - so you can earn, interest rates, save
- To transfer the old ISA - to transfer existing cash ISA you have with other providers, may be able to enjoy a higher interest rate
- Paid directly to your account - per annum
- Your money is, to be bound is not, you you (if you are an investment allowance full of 5340, you are even if you have withdrawn the funds, any taxable year at any time - for easy access to make further deposits can be done in the drawer can not)
- Easy to manage - at your local branch, by post, by telephone, conduct online transactions
- It is easy to get the habit - start from 10
- Save on a regular basis - to set the periodic payment, make a deposit at any time 5708626
To transfer existing ISA
From the previous year and the other ISA provider, if you have a cash ISA, you can transfer them to your new instant access cash ISA you. So, how to manage your savings is easy, you can get a higher rate of interest.
To open a new account instant access cash ISA, there are three ways.
- (Sat 8:00 - 17:00 20:00,9:00 open Mon-Fri) on 0800 012 1111 call us - by phone
- Find the nearest of you - at the branch a branch of Clydesdale Bank
- By mail - download application form and (opens new window), follow these steps:
Transfer existing ISA to Cash ISA Instant Access Apply by mail
Can do the following: to transfer cash ISA to benefit from interest rates, such as hierarchical like this - to us.
A. Download the main features give details of the conditions, (PDF, new window will open). Before you print a copy of the key features of these, to sign the application form, you will need to retain a copy of your records. By signing, you are accepting the conditions for it. Two.
(PDF, new window will open). After you have completed the details on the screen, then print two copies of the application form. See Also instant payday loan faxless . Three.
Please check that the signature, always a copy of both the application form, which specifies the priority of your marketing. Please keep one copy for your own records. Four.
Select how to make payment. You are funds, debit or standing order, you can do this by either personal check, internal transfer.
- Create a check addressed to: "(re your name) Clydesdale Bank. Check out also get a loan same day ." Name that is pre-printed check, you must include the name of the application form.
- Complete your bank account details on your application form in Section 3, to request a transfer from your bank account within the existing Clydesdale.
- Set the account transfer. Download the instruction manual account transfer date to complete the details, print, sign and your bank, and (opens PDF, new window). Check out also instant tax service complaints 2011. Amount you want to deposit cash ISA and collection day, you must complete the application form. Please confirm that the account of the cooperative housing finance / bank account you will accept the payment of a transfer.
- To set the standing order. Download standing order, form of instruction (PDF, new window will open), and then complete the detail date, print, and sign. Please confirm that you accept the payment order is standing building society account of bank / you.
For standing form or instruction to transmit and deposit application form was signed five checks (debit, or if the form of instruction, that need to be transferred inside, section 3 of the application form and bank account details Clydesdale your to) make sure that you have completed.
Cash ISA team
Timor House, Mariner Court
Clydebank Business Park
Clydebank G81 2NR What happens next?
When we receive the application, and it will be processed as quickly as possible. See Also installmentloans online .
- Are you a confirmation message of the post will be displayed. See Also pay day loans.
- We will send an annual statement indicating the value of the cash ISA as of December 31 every year to you in January.